Recoil Kit #2 (does not include sidecase)
- This kit is made to use with your original ATC70 or TRX70 side case on Chinese Engines. You will have to grind out an inner part of the ATC70 sidecase in order for it to clear the pulser unit on the new CDI motors. This kit includes a new Heavy Duty Recoil Starter, a steel grabber cage, and a billet adapter plate. The ATC70 kit includes an additional spacer plate also. All mounting hardware is included. You will need to drill and tap the flywheel of the new engine to mount the grabber cage. If you are not capable of this, we can do it for you for an additional $20.00 fee plus return shipping. This kit will not fit onto the stock ATC70 or TRX70 engines. See below for kits that will work.
- Note: You will need to remove the flywheel before attempting to drill and tap it.
- Failure to do so can result in damage to the stator coils.
- Please specify which kit you will need when ordering
ATC70 kit $159.00
TRX70 kit $159.00
OEM Pull Rope Handle
Stock ATC/TRX70 Recoil Conversion Kit
- This kit allows you to get rid of the complicated, worn out OEM starter and replace it with a stronger, modern Heavy Duty Recoil Starter.
- New billet adapter plate and steel grabber cage. Bolts directly to the OEM Flywheel and Side case. All mounting hardware included.
- Please specify which motor you have,
- as the adapter plates are different
ATC70 Kit $159.00
TRX70 Kit $159.00
Recoil Ratchet Starters #2
Recoil Conversion for Oem Recoil/Sidecase to China motor
- This grabber cage & recoil spacer will allow you to convert your kick start China engine to recoil start using your stock Atc70 recoil starter, and stock flywheel case.
- You will need to remove your China flywheel and drill and tap 4 mounting holes, or you can weld the cage to your flywheel.
- You may have to grind some material off of the inside of your oem flywheel case to clear the cdi pulser unit. Mounting bolts included.
All the engines (except E-Start) will need a recoil kit or will have to be kick started. You can kick start your 70 to save the cost of the recoil conversions, but should be noted, you will hit the rear fender and tire when starting. You can stand next to the bike, facing back, kick with your right foot, holding the handlebar with your right hand. Helps to mount the kick lever as far forward as you can. It works, but converting to Recoil Start is the Best way. We have 2 options for you to achieve Recoil Starting.
To place a order call (530)533-6069 or email us at email@example.com. Free shipping over $250.00 excludes fenders, wheels/tire , and engines ship for $40.00